Schedule of Divine Services
SUNDAY WORSHIP GUIDELINES
- Please arrive early. The procedures upon entry may take some time. You will need to register with your name, phone number and email address prior to entering the sanctuary.
- If you are elderly, in a more vulnerable situation, or have been exposed to anyone who has contracted the Coronavirus, STAY HOME and watch our services via YouTube.
- Wash or sanitize your hands immediately before entering the sanctuary.
- Allow the Parish Council member on duty to take your temperature (we have no touch thermometers) and ask important questions about your health and contacts.
- Wear a mask. Masks will be required. Bring one from home, but if you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distancing while in the services. Only immediate families will be able to sit together.
- When receiving Holy Communion, open your mouth wide and tilt your head back so that communion may be dropped into your mouth without touching. Do not wipe your mouth with the cloth.
- Antidoron will be given on request only in a plastic bag.
- Do not kiss any icons or the hand of the priest. Bow before the icon. Do not shake any hands or hug your friends. Do not congregate outside following the liturgy. Please return to your cars and homes.
- A collection tray will not be passed, but please offer a weekly donation. We are way behind in our budget. A basket to deposit your checks, envelopes or cash will be placed at the back of the sanctuary.
Becoming Orthodox: A Journey to the Ancient Christian Faith
by Peter E. Gillquist Jan 1, 2010
The Orthodox Way
by Kallistos Ware Sep 1, 1995
The Orthodox Church: New Edition
by Timothy Ware Jun 1, 1993
The Mountain of Silence: A Search for Orthodox Spirituality
by Kyriacos C. Markides Nov 19, 2002
From the Archdiocese